Cabbys - Web Booker
Please read the terms & conditions located at the bottom of the page.
Prices quoted are estimates and don’t include waiting time, additional stops, adjustments made after the booking confirmation, closed roads, change of vehicle, damages or soiling charge which may incur further charges, on most journeys the price quoted is the price you will pay.
PLEASE NOTE : Sorry we do NOT take dogs, except guide dogs, which must be added to Notes or refusal to travel may occur.
Would you rather book using our app, then click to download it from one of the app stores now.
Terms & Conditions of the web booker
- Bookings do not guarantee a vehicle is available.
- If a booking cannot be guaranteed then you will receive a cancellation notice of not less than 24 hours prior for bookings made 36 hours prior or at the earliest possible convenience if booked less than 36 hours prior, normally within a hour of your booking.
- All prices are given as an estimate and do not guarantee a fixed price, there maybe extra charges for any of the following traffic, closed roads, detours, additional stops, waiting time, changes to the journey, no pick ups, change of vehicle or incorrect information provided, almost all journeys however are fulfilled at the quoted price.
- Our office opening hours are the following, Mon to Fri 7am till 10pm, Sat 9am till Sun 2am, Sun 10am till 8pm, we advise making bookings during this time, for any journeys made outside these hours we cannot guarantee a vehicle
- Dogs cannot be taken unless its a guide dog, please make a note of this in the Notes box as some of our vehicles are executive cars and not recommended for dogs, we also have 2 drivers with exemption certificates and therefore cannot take them.
- Waiting time is charged at 50p per minute and will only start being charged from time of booking.