New Years at Cabbys
Our opening hours over New Year
Our hours will change as drivers make us aware of the hours they are working & change them appropriately.
We can take advance bookings for times outside these hours, whereby you will be provided with the drivers details including phone number as the office will be closed.
|Mon 27th Dec||9am||10pm|
|Tue 28th Dec||9am||10pm|
|Wed 29th Dec||9am||10pm|
|Thu 30 Dec||9am||10pm|
|Fri 31st Dec||9am||All night|
|Sat 1st Jan||All morning||4am|
|Sat 1st Jan||11am||10pm|
|Sun 2nd Jan||9am||10pm|
For bookings over New Year we may (compulsory on New Years Eve/Day) require a deposit.
On New Years Eve night, which is considered to be the busiest night of the year we run a deposit system, we have done this in years gone by and has proven to be very successful and efficient for the customer, driver & office.
Once you decide to book a taxi with us the follow will apply,
- We check all your details and will send you a confirmation SMS.
- We ask that you pay a minimum £10 deposit.
- On the night we ask that your ready on arrival.
- You will receive a SMS with details of the driver and a link to follow your taxi.
- We ask that your in the vehicle no longer than 5 minutes after your booking time.
- The driver will then run the meter and subtract the £10 deposit from the final price.
- Job done.
We allow 5 minutes between each journey plus travelling time, so everyone is picked up on time and no one is left in the cold.
Terms & Conditions
After 5 minutes of no contact the driver will leave and move onto their next job, any deposits that have been paid will be forfeited.
All journeys will be run on the meter.
Extra deposit payments will be required for journeys outside of our operating area (Chippenham).
While we understand new years is a fun time for everyone, we ask that customers aren’t aggressive towards drivers, remember they have given up their new year to provide a valuable service.